Can i get a personal loan of $8,000 with a credit score of 640 and no job? - Lending 3

Can i get a personal loan of $8,000 with a credit score of 640 and no job?

Home Forums Improve Credit Can i get a personal loan of $8,000 with a credit score of 640 and no job?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

if you know of a place that will give me a loan please tell

admin
    Keymaster

I think banks will be reluctant to give you a loan when you can’t give them any guarantee that you will be able to pay that money back. I’m sure you will need someone that will be willing to co-sign an 8k loan. good luck.

admin
    Keymaster

Even with a good credit standing, a borrower has to meet other requirements of the lending instituion. Banks/lenders will need a form of security on the loan. One of this is availability of the borrower’s income from employment and other sources. If income is not sufficient, the borrower may be asked to put up a collateral like a car, or real property or have a qualified co-signer/co-maker on the loan agreement.

admin
    Keymaster

not likely…

You will need to have an income… and that means a job.

admin
    Keymaster

admin
    Keymaster

Good Day Sir/Madam,
    We wishes to Announce the public offer which Williams Global loans Inc. is offering every one to become a Successful Man and Woman in which you can apply for a loan to cheer you up forever. We are a Registered and Certified Loan Company, We Offer LOANS from $ 3,000.00 Min. to $ 10,000,000.00 Max. at 3% interest rate.We are certified, trustworthy. Please, provide us with **Amount Needed** **Duration** and Name of Beneficiary Please Note: All replies should be forwarded to the Company’s E-mails:[email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review are closed.

About Lending 3

We own a network of content-rich, proprietary websites focused on specific vertical categories, including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards and other personal finance categories. Through this network, as well as co-branded web sites hosted by our network of 90+ online distribution partners, we provide the tools and information via a suite of products and services that can help consumers make better informed financial decisions.